CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

chinna chinna asai (this song has been going on in my mind all day!)

eyyyyy!!! super new look ya!!!!
everybody is active after so long!! nice it is.
ok athu is going to US and meeting vini ka tha, so vini ka tha, tell us what you need from here.
after 28th its going to be submission time for me. so i dont know. but will still try to make it.
you guys should so see how i met your mother!!! barney stinson is AWESOME!!!
all of you should know whats going on in my college. our athulya rebecca joseph has gone mad. she goes around writing athulya is awesome on everybody's hand. everyone in college in has an athu stamp now.
oooh! i might be going to saudi these holidays but not sure. if i go it'll be for around ten days only.
susan, i want to come to your pudu veedu.
oooohh!! zarine and i are gym buddies!! zarine, come to gym no! come tomorrow. cheesecake craving still gives me headaches. I NEED CHEESECAKE!!
athu, i feel like we picked up the wrong pair of jeans, i feel like my ass looks HUGE!!!
where are khal and jeeva???
ooohhh vinitha, dravid madness still there??? his team is not doing too well in the IPL.
some bug bit me and my thumb is twice its size now. so bye.

0 comments: